Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Drama Drama Drama


Something I love but don't get to enjoy very often is the theater. Not movies... but real, live actors on stages... I mean really, who doesn't love a good play!?! Well, I just found an interesting link on MoneySavingMom.com about an upcoming event. Its called Free Night of Theater and its being held in cities all over the US. Participating theaters are offering special performances to the public for FREE!! Can't beat that! Check it out - see if there is some drama happening near you!

More WFMW posts here.


4 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

YAY! I haven't been to the theatre in so long! Thanks for the info! :)

Amy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love Money Saving Mom too!

@nnie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today (emotions). Yours is darling!!!

Anonymous said...

How sad there isn't anything near me :(