Thursday, June 28, 2012

DIY Bridal Shower

 Well, we have been pretty busy around here.  One of the events we have had lately is my sister's bridal shower.  It was a little stressful getting ready, but it all turned out lovely!
I found inspiration (as usual) on Pinterest and printed and punched out these cupcake toppers with Hannah's silhouette on them.  How cute are they?
 
As you'll soon see in my upcoming posts on Hannah's DIY wedding we have been using her silhouettes a lot.  I loved that I was able to incorporate it into the shower decor too!
Awhile ago I saw a bunch of tutorials (like THIS and THIS) and I decided to make a book page wreath.  Well, sadly it sat half finished on my fridge for a couple of months.  Then I decided to complete the dang thing and use it as a decoration for the bridal shower.  It was nice to have the motivation to get it done and off my refrigerator.
 Hannah was blessed with lots of wonderful gifts to help her take care of her new home with her new hubby!
   One of Hannah's friends was the game master and she kept us busy with lots of fun games.
 Here is a shot of us sisters (I'm the oldest and the shortest... whats up with that?).  We're all so excited to help Hannah celebrate her wedding... it will be here before we know it!

No comments: