Saturday, September 10, 2005

2 months old!


Well, Nate turned two months old on the 8th... He's grown and changed so much already. We're totally smitten with him to say the least. His personality is showing more and more. He can focus better and his eyes even follow people across a room sometimes. He's such a good natured baby, he's got me spoiled. We'll prolly have a holy terror next time!
I'm helping another photographer with a Crisis Pregnancy Center event on Tuesday. Pray that everything goes well. I met with her the other day and was really encouraged to hear that she started out alot like me - in her spare bedroom with no formal education, wanting to stay home with her son. With the $ from my next few gigs I'm gonna try to get a little more equipment. And Isaac is gonna help me set up a simple website soon. I'm really enjoying doing this and hope that it will someday be an actual side income instead of a hobby. We'll have to wait and see. :-)

No comments: