1. Curly vs. Straight one girls social experiment to see which hairstyle men really prefer. Interesting since I myself have gone back and forth on which style I prefer.
2. Healthy baby proves doctors aren't always right. I think sometimes our culture has too much blind trust in the medical community and I kind of enjoy seeing them proved wrong from time to time.
3. Who doesn't like funny church signs?!? Ok, so its not exactly deep thinking stuff - but its fun!
4. Midwife encourages women to make out during labor! Who wouldn't love that suggestion?!? And why didn't we try that?!?
5. Organization Junkie's Blog post on How To Get Started - Organizing your Home. I'm finding that I've become a little bit of a pack rat in recent years and am hoping to minimize the clutter and junk thats been collecting here and there.
6. Blog post from The Well-Read Child on the Benefits of Reading Aloud to Children. I loved reading as a kid and love that my son seems to be developing a love for books as well.
7. How to make housework a family affair. I can't wait until my kids are old enough that I can actually get help from them! Right now my two year old follows me around un-doing everything I try to get done! Ah!
8. Toddlers Sharing - is it possible? I mean, seriously! I hear SAHM urban legends about this one two year old that was a friend of a friend of a friend who shared but you never know with stories like that. I don't think its possible. jk
9. Better Homes and Gardens Scrapbooking Techniques How To's. I've been a fan of scrapbooking for awhile now but haven't done much of my own until recently and I'm really excited!
10. Top Ten Most Ridiculous Diets. I might have a few
11. City Pass.com Boston info. We're hoping to take a trip there this summer. We used the CityPass in San Francisco a few years ago and its a pretty darn good deal!
12. Family Fun toddler games and activities/ideas. As a SAHM I sometimes get lost in the day to day and need help being creative with things to do with my boys.
13. Romance at a Glance - Christian ideas for recreating romance in marriage. Its hard sometimes to keep things fun in your marriage after you have kids.
So, there you go - my Thursday Thirteen for this week! To participate or check out some other Thirteeners just click here.