Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Corn Corn and More Corn




We enjoyed a nice weekend at the lake again. Here is Nate enjoying whats left of mom's ear of corn. The Wrights joined us for a day and even though it was quite brisk, the girls still made it in the lake. I think Jeremy bribed them.
We are about 15wks into the pregnancy now. I'm not feeling as sick as I was, but certainly feeling pregnant. We're meeting with a midwife this weekend so please pray for that meeting, as it might be a major part of our decision making process.
Things have been a little slow with pictures this summer. Which is fine, I had a few weddings in the spring which all went well. I have a wedding scheduled in Dec. and one in June, and possibly a prom in May. I'm trying not to book anything too close to when the baby will be coming.

No comments: