Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scrappin Sunday Finally!


Its been awhile since I've scrapbooked... I have missed it! Here are a couple of layouts that I did at a recent craft night with my girls! Its good to be back in the scrappin realm!

Here is a two page layout of Nate's superhero birthday party this summer. Love it!

And here is a page that I modified. It originally had two pix of each of the boys... but I rearranged things a little to accommodate our baby girl. Don't I have cute kids? ;-)
And this is Christine's ultrasound page. The paper and color scheme coordinates with the pages of the boys' ultrasound pix.
I have been doing more sewing than scrapbooking lately. I am making bags for some friends and family for Christmas so that has taken up alot of my craft time. I'm holding off on posting pix of alot of those projects so I don't spoil the surprise! ;-)

ALSO!!! I have finally gotten almost all my scrapbook pages into albums!! In case you can't tell, its a big deal. I am headed to Hobby Lobby to buy another couple books while their on sale so I can finish off the pile! Yeah!


1 comment:

Christine Duff said...

All your pages are great but I love the one with the babies in the bath. And yes, your kids are cute. I know that feeling of putting your pages in albums - I kinda feel like I'm not finished until that are in albums. Can't wait to see the pictures of the bags you are making.