Friday, November 15, 2013

Noah Trailer


Any of you seen info on the upcoming movie NOAH?  I am kind of curious.  It could be awesome or it could be awesomely bad.  But I am optimistic and will be giving it a try.  Reported to have gone over their $150 million budget, the film makers are feeling the pressure for this movie to do well at the box office.  I am more interested in seeing how close they stay to the biblical account of the Noah story.  Anyone else interested in seeing it?




 NOAHSynopsis: After visions of an apocalyptic deluge, Noah, the world’s only righteous man, is chosen to undertake a divine mission to build a massive ark to save his family and all of creation before the impending rains fall and the flood waters rise.
Cast
: Russell Crowe, Sir Anthony Hopkins, Jennifer Connelly and Emma Watson


1 comment:

Unknown said...

From watching some of the clips it looks like they have the people of the village try to get into the boat to be saved. I see nothing in the bible about that. AnswerinGenesis made an interesting observation about God wanting to save more. Not sure if either is true. I do think our telling of it seems to be a little too nice. It seems like they might have the people be really evil. Which I would think would be more accurate. The boys would probably except that easier then the nice pictures of woman and children drowning. I find any retelling to be a shot in the dark on accuracy. Hollywood versions I have thrown out completely. If you can't tell, I am a little crazed for adult conversation :)