Wednesday, March 23, 2005

A+

I got a good review at the last checkup. The baby's heartbeat was good and strong(loud and clear, not soft like before), I'm on track as far as my weight goes, I've brought my sugar and ketone levels down, brought my fluid intake up and everything is looking good. Yeah! It was very encouraging and I'm feeling good. I've been feeling little flutters of movement, but not much localized "kicking" yet. But I'm enjoying the little bit that I've been given for now. I definately look pregnant now... unless I wear big baggy sweats - then I just look fat. But I've got some cute maternity stuff and a new haircut to help me stay cute and not let myself go - at least not every day. I'm excited for this trip to Florida next week. I think Isaac has gotten more used to the idea. I'll post pix when Lauren and I get back. Much Love!

No comments: