Saturday, August 15, 2009

Go Cubs Go

A couple of weeks ago my hubby and I went to Cincy for a Cubs-Reds ballgame. Isaac's family has always been big Cubs fans. I come from a non-sports family so I've had to adjust to having a team/sport to watch at any given time. I'm still a work in progress. ;-)
So this was my first "real" baseball game (I've been to minor league games before), and our first Cubs game together. What fun! Seriously, being at the game in person is so much more fun that watching it on tv. And let me just say it was a sea of blue!! We both decided that there were definitely more Cubs fans than there were Reds fans.
It was a great game. There were some great plays and the Cubs WON!! Isaac rubbed it in to our friends who are Reds fans.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

What... not comments from Doofus???