Monday, September 28, 2009

And the winner is...

Well... I know I'm a little late in posting this but it took awhile to get all the entries and then I was hoping that we would all be together for me to announce the winner but it just doesn't seem to be in the cards. My "rules" for the challenge where these:
- Two page layout - the sketch and sample are from the August PageMaps and pictured below
- must include four or more pictures - and get this... YOU must be in one or more of the photos
- must include at least three different patterned paper, and at least two solids
- must include at least one paper piecing (here is a link to some piecing ideas at Scrapbooks Etc
* bonus points for using something(s) that are not actually intended for scrapbooking


I think my "rules" scared a few people away from the challenge. But I did get great entries from Sniz and Toni and Lehi. Out of all of them though, it was Lehi's that blew me away. I just adore her interpretation of the rules and layout using pictures from her wedding. This was the first scrapbook page she has done of her wedding!

She did a great job and deserves the prize! I'll be giving her something special soon! Course who knows when she'll use is since baby #3 will be here anytime! Thanks for participating!


1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! She did a beautiful job! Don't ya just love pagemaps? I wanted to do your challenge, but I've had no time to scrapbook lately.