Saturday, November 14, 2009

Autumn

Our weather this fall has been pretty sketchy. It'll be rainy and in the 40s one day and sunny and 68 the next... sigh... hard to make plans with weather like this! But we did manage to do a few fun fall things.
We went to the pumpkin patch where my parents were working. Of course the day we went it was bitter cold and we didn't stay long because it was so miserable. But at least we were able to get a good pumpkin a few cute pix.
Our church has an annual Fall Fun Fest every year. This year's was postponed a few times due to the rain. But we were finally able to have it this past weekend. Yay! It was the perfect fall day for the event. Nate was dressed as Spiderman when we arrived but undressed within 15-20minutes. Glad it was borrowed! I'd have been annoyed if I'd paid for it! We have so much fun with our church family. I'm so thankful for them. What a blessing they are!
Now we're on to holiday plans and I'm sure the time will fly as usual! I'm almost 16wks along now and by the time the holidays are over I'll be well into the 20s. I am both anxious and excited about this baby on the way. Part of me can't wait, and the other part is wondering if I'll ever feel ready. So much to do and think about. I'm sure glad He is in control and not me! I couldn't do it without Him.


1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

Adorable photos!