Monday, December 21, 2009

Halfway!

I'm now 21 weeks along. More than halfway to D-day! As you can tell by the pix there is no hiding the fact that I'm pregnant now. This baby is clearly growing! So much so that the cashier at Kroger (who was not a small woman by any means) said I looked like I could go into labor at any time. Gee, thanks lady.

All my checkups have been good, everything seems to be movign along well. Most of the sickness that I felt during the first trimester has gone away. Though brushing my teeth is always a little gaggy (is that a word?). I have a little more energy than I did during the beginning also. I am feeling regular movement now which is fun but still haven't been able to share that with Isaac yet. He's getting impatient. Hopefully he'll be able to feel him soon. I'm excited to have Nate feel the baby kick. He'll be so excited!

How our baby is growing:

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like he/she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his/her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

No comments: