Monday, May 09, 2005

More Senior Pix

Feeling the baby move alot! This little guy/girl is getting pretty strong, its getting to where I can actually see some of the kicks. Its so amazing, I can't get over the fact that a person is growing inside of me! We've started our childbirth classes. But we've been reading up on the subject for awhile now so there hasn't been alot of info that we hadn't already heard, but its still good to become more familiar w/ the terms and whatnot. I keep reminding myself that we are approaching a huge milestone in our lives... we, our life, its all going to change forever. Wow. The things we do for the ones we love, even ones we haven't met yet!

This past weekend I had a photo shoot with Trisha, my cousin's girlfriend. We took her senior pictures. It was a beautiful day, a little too sunny at times, but we beat the rain that came later in the afternoon so I can't complain. The pix turned out great! It was nice to spend a little time getting to know her better too. She is going into Special Education which is really cool. Here are a few samples of her pic.


No comments: