Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Brown County

Here is the whole Penrod family on the "annual" fall trip to Brown County State Park. We had a nice day of going to the flea market, grilling at the park and fighting traffic in downtown Nashville. As we tried for half an hour to find parking I was reminded of why I don't usually go to Nashville during the busy season. I'll stick to our trip with the church leadership in January. Even though there aren't quite as many shops open, at least we don't have to fight for parking spots. Oh, well it was a beautiful day and a nice time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picture! It was such a beautiful weekend, but another friend who went to Brown County told me what a zoo it was and therefore wasn't very enjoyable. I guess it is better to stick to the retreat, but you did get a good picture and I'm sure you enjoyed being outside in the beautiful weather!

Anonymous said...

I think Zach and Janice are taller than all of us, but they look so tiny in that picture. It's great...