Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Scrap

Its been hard to find the time (or energy) to scrap lately. But Friday night a couple of us girls got together to get our scrap on. We are planning a DIY scrapbooking retreat that'll take place in a few weeks. So while we scrapped we were organizing and planning out the details of our weekend away! Since I have boys I have to look for reasons to use pink and flowers in my layouts. I was so happy to work in these fun fuzzy flowers into this Easter page.
And this page is of my family. Its pretty rare that we get a picture of us all together anymore. Its kind of weird that we're almost all grown up now! I'm the oldest at 29yrs and my "baby" brother is 14yrs. Wow!

Anyway... that is all I got for now. Hopefully I'll have a whole slideshow of pages for you when we get back from our scrappin' retreat!! Check out some other great paper crafts at Sunday Scrappin'!!

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

Those pages turned out so cute!