Thursday, July 07, 2011

Handmade Gift Exchange


Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous has hosted a Handmade Gift Exchange again. For awhile I was going back and forth on what to make... after some thought I decided that an apron is a universal gift that most any woman would be able to use in everyday life. I found some adorable fabric at Hobby Lobby and got to work.Here is the email that I got from my gift exchange partner:

Dear Wani,
Thank you for the wondrous apron. I love the materials, the way the contrast and yet seem to be made for just this purpose. I love the little pocket which is so important when I cook. I ultimately end up looking for my rings when I finish, searching for the shelf where I stashed them. The pocket saves me time and discovery of that new place. You are such a talent artisan. I sure hope you sell these at craft fairs or such. Again, many thanks. I love this exchange. M.E.

Yay! Its always exciting when you know the recipient of the gift loves it as much (or more) than you do! I was also blessed to receive a handmade item from M.E. - a large handbag and couple of handmade card kits. She's a talented lady!
Thanks to Linda for coordinating and M.E. for being a great swap partner!

No comments: