Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ruffle Dress Ta-Da

Having Christine has really inspired me to do more creatively. Girls are so much more fun to craft for. Sorry, its true. ;-) Just before Valentine's Day I found pre-ruffled fabric at Hobby Lobby. I was so excited to try out one of 15 pre-ruffled fabric projects that I had seen online.

Originally I started out intending to make a whole entire dress from the pre-ruffled fabric using this tutorial. But I had hard time getting the edge around the neck to look right. So, I cut the top off and added the skirt part to a onesie using this tutorial. Then I added a sash and yo-yos to embellish it. I made both a fabric yo-yo clippie and a rolled fabric flower headband. I am so pleased with the end result!

Linking up to:
C.R.A.F.T.'s MakingMondayMarvelousLink Keeping It Simple
Making
Poofy Cheeks

No comments: