Monday, February 11, 2013

Mix N Match

I've been trying to branch out in my clothing choices lately.  I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes, I just want to know how to use what I have in creative ways.  Pinterest is great for getting fashion ideas.  I have found several fashion blogs through pins that I have fallen in love with. 

Putting Me Together has tons of great posts with tips and ideas for building a re-mixable wardrobe.  And isn't she adorable?  I mean really.
I love it when I find posts that show one item of clothing styled a bunch of different ways.  Like this post found on Fashion Worship. Denim button down shirt worn 21 ways!  Love it!

While I still have a lot to learn about how to dress my body I am having fun with my clothes for probably the first time since I became a mom.  I think I stopped trying for a long time.  Then I kept thinking I'd "lose the weight" or whatever... and I need to make the most of what I have now! And I am rockin' it!  ;-)

No comments: