Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Niece & Nephews...

I post often about my beautiful children but I thought I would devote a post to my awesome nephews and cutie patootie niece.  I am so blessed by these kiddos!

My mom is one of eight kids and my dad is one of ten so I grew up with lots of cousins.  While my kids will never have that many, I am so thankful that they have cousins close to their ages that they can grow up along side and learn about and explore this world together. 
 
 First are JJ & Gabe - my nephews on my hubs' side.  They are pretty close to my boys' ages, they are 7yr and 5yr.  They are both high energy and very busy boys.  We live across the street from them and while we don't see them daily Everyone Loves Raymond style, we are glad to live close and have the opportunity to spend time with them when we can.

Then comes my buddy Wyatt... he is a cowboy at heart.  He is a few weeks younger than Christine and full of rough and tumble.  He loves to chase and play with Nate when they get together.
And of course there is Aidie.  He is the perfect combination of both of his beautiful parents.  Bright eyed and smiley, he lights up a room with his happy energy.  He lives in Georgia so we don't get to see him nearly enough!  Thank goodness for pix and videos on facebook!

Last but not least is my one and only niece, Belle.  She has the whole world (or at least the family) wrapped around that chubby little finger of hers.  She is the sweetest natured baby I have ever met!  Quite a contrast to her big brother Wyatt who was pretty high maintenance in the beginning.  Belle brightens our day with her beautiful smiles and contagious giggles.


Psalm 127:3-4  Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them!

No comments: