Sunday, January 25, 2009

Poster

I still haven't gotten back into the swing of scrappin' regularly. I've had alot of other projects going on. This week we had a special sewing night at church. I helped with that some but I also created a poster board "advertising" our ladies retreat coming up in a couple of months. What do you think? I have to give credit where its due: Sniz did the chalk lettering. Isn't it cute?
Ok, I'm actually going to do all the Sunday Scrappin' stuff that I usually forget to do.
My TaDa's:
well... the retreat display board
getting my scrappin' supplies into my new armoire (mostly organized)
My ToDo's:
scrap at least 2 layouts this week
continue to work on getting organized in a practical and user-friendly way (I'll post pix when I am happy w/ the way I have things set up!)

There you go. Thats all I have for now. For more craftiness check out Sunday Scrappin'!!


5 comments:

Christine Duff said...

Your poster is really cute! Good luck on the organizing, I am never done organizing.

Rebecca said...

The poster looks great! Yay for organizing progress, I've got that on my to do list also. Have a great week!

Lizzie said...

That's a cute poster!

Mamapippa ... said...

Beautiful scrapping !
I only do digital scrapping, maybe later, I get the 'real' microbe ...
Have a nice day !

Forgetfulone said...

The poster looks fabulous! Good luck with your goals this week.