I wish I'd have started this list awhile ago. The list would be different and I'd have made a dent in it by now! Things like "get married" and "have babies" would be checked off. But I didn't think it was fair to put things on the list that I'd already done. Anyway, don't judge me... some of these things are mature... others practical... but a few are just silly - but if you know me at all then you wouldn't expect anything else from me! So, here you go. Let me know what you think!
21. Get all my completed scrapbook pages into albums! I have piles of pages that are stacking up that I have no albums to put them into!
22. Finish reading through the whole bible with my husband. We got off to a good start awhile back and got out of the habit. Need to start back up and finish this time!
23. Go to a Hearts at Home conference. I’ve wanted to go for a couple of years now and have not been able to work it out. One of these days… it will happen!
24. Find a way to show my husband how much I appreciate him. He is such a big part of my life and while he certainly challenges me… I think I take all the good things about him for granted sometimes.
25. Help start a monthly ladies fellowship time. Our church has great teaching in place but I feel the women of our body would benefit from more time to develop and deepen our relationships on a personal level that we just can’t do on Sunday mornings.
26. Go see Wicked (or some other live musical). I have always enjoyed musicals and haven’t been to many live shows lately. I’m one of those dorks who will sing along and annoy whoever is sitting next to me!!
27. Help make some positive changes to the women’s ministry at my church. I think there are a lot of women who would benefit from some regular fellowship time where we can develop our relationships on a deeper level than what we can do on Sunday mornings.
28. Write out our will. It is not a fun job. No one (ok, I don’t) looks forward to thinking about what will happen when their gone from this world. But it has got to be done.
29. Take a continuing education class for fun. I was looking in the paper a few weeks ago and there were a few that I am interested in: cooking, etiquette, how to build your photography business, and others. Maybe I could talk someone into doing it with me!
30. Read a book that my husband recommended (from cover to cover, not just a couple of chapters!). My DH and I do not have similar taste in books at all. I read mostly fiction with some fluffy self help or DIY books in the mix. He on the other hand reads mostly theological stuff that generally bores me!
By the way.... this is my 400 blog post!! ah! I didn't realize I had so much to say to the world wide web!