Sunday, October 02, 2011

Pinterest Projects I wanna do!!

We're hoping to be moving into a "new" old house soon and I have gone Pinterest crazy with scads of links for crafty ideas for the new place. Here are a few of my faves!

This DIY daybed with storage underneath would be great in the playroom and can be used when we have overnight guests! Love it! Its pinned here.

Currently the washer and dryer are in the basement but we are discussing making the breakfast nook into the laundry room and I would love to do something like this. Its so bright and fresh! Its pinned here.
Right now the kitchen is a little on the small side so we've discussed the possibility of opening it up and having a pass through to the dining room with a bar. I have found a few that I like and this is one of my favorites. I love the molding! Its pinned here.
But then... I do really like this one too. Pinned here. I love that this one adds more storage... oh the decisions that will have to be made with this new house! I will have so many things to decide! Its so hard! Ok, one of our favorite things about the potential new place is that its on two acres - which is huge compared to our yard now which is a subdivision lot on a retention pond. We are very excited at the prospect of being able to let Nate romp around and explore... and have bonfires. I would love to make a nice brick fire pit like this one. Pinned here. Doesn't this picture just make you want some s'mores? ;-)*WARNING: Pinterest is addictive! I cannot count how many times I've clicked "Repin" in the last few weeks. So many great projects... so little time! ;-)


No comments: