Sunday, July 21, 2013

Favorite Gluten-free Recipes


Between switching to gluten-free and being a part of a CSA produce coop I've been branching out a lot in the kitchen.  Often our coop provides me with produce that I am unfamiliar with so I have been searching for creative ways to use them that will appease my family's tastes.  The internet has been a wealth of information and help finding new recipes to try out.

My family loved the swiss chard on cauliflower pizza crust... even my mother-in-law who might be one of the pickiest eaters I know!  Kale is another item we often get that I didn't really know what to do with.  A few ways we have enjoyed eating it are in our scrambled eggs, in mashed potatoes and as chips.

Last week we went and picked strawberries with some friends and I wanted to try something new.  I found a great recipe for strawberry rhubarb upside down cake that was practically magical!


photo source

 

No comments: