Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pirate Party!

My nephew Wyatt turned three a couple of weeks ago and we celebrated Pirate style!  
 
He loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates and we used that as inspiration for the party. 

All the kids had bandanas and those who wanted them got mustaches drawn on.  The boys loved it!
We had a few outdoor activities planned but ended up getting rained out.  :-(

 
What is a pirate party without a little pirate-y type food? 
And my mom and sister did a great job on the Jake cake!
I made Wyatt a cute little pirate tote - complete with inside pockets. 
We were all dressed for the occasion.
 
And we got to put my dad's stuffed alligator to good use as the "crocodile" that chased Captain Hook.  All the kids loved getting their picture taken with the "croc".  ;-)

Check out my Pirate Party Pinterest Board for more great piratey ideas!


No comments: