Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Pinktastic Swap Packages

Photobucket


With all the crazy icey and snowy weather we've had I almost didn't get my Pinktastic package out in time but we just barely made it! Here is a picture of the package I put together for my partner Amy @ Nine-Ninety-One.

I hope that the level of "pink-ness" meets Mamarazzi's expectations! ;-) I included in my package the following: Orbit White gum, a small cardmaking kit, a Bath & Body Works wallflower, the Country Strong soundtrack cd, mani-pedi kit w/ pink nail polish, pink cupcake socks, Mommy Diaries book, all enclosed in the tote bag that I made. I also added mother/daughter headbands after I took this pix.
I received my package from Amy. Its seriously Pinktastic! Below is a pix of all the goodies she sent me! Nate had such a fun time opening it with me. He kept saying "happy birthday mommy". He assumed that it was a birthday present. :-)
So, Amy sent me this super cute black, white and pink damask reusable tote, a cozy pink scarf, pink argyle socks, adorable black & pink hatbox, yummy smelling pink candle, pink flower ornament, pink beaded necklace, a silver picture frame lined in pink pearls, lip gloss and a set of pink stationary/cards. I can't wait to use all these lovely pink items!
We must have a lot in common because both Amy and I included a bag, pink socks, cards, lip gloss and something smelly (the wallflower & candle). Great minds think alike. ;-)
Thanks to Amy for the great package and to Mamarazzi for hosting another great swap!

13 comments:

Jen said...

Oooh, I love your black/white bag! What great pkg's!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

What a most excellent very fun swap. You both did awesome!

Mamarazzi said...

love that bag...so cute!

looks like another great pink package!

Miss Angie said...

What a great package! Congrats!

Unknown said...

The bag is super cute! A total score on the swap!

Megan Harmeyer said...

Great swap stuffs!! I really like that bag. Black, pink and white...just my kind of colors!

Amy said...

Super cute stuff, especially the bag! Love it :)

Janna said...

That all looks like such fun stuff! I love the bags as well :)

Have a great weekend!

jennykate77 said...

I love love love the damask bag!! Those cupcake socks are so cute! You got some great stuff!

Impulsive Addict said...

OH I want that bag and that scarf! Super cute!!!!

Mommydom with MS said...

I love the scarf! I am such a scarf whore! I have so many but I would love to add that to my collection!

Aubrey S. said...

What a great package!

Forgetfulone said...

Super fun! I really wanted to participate, but just didn't have the time. Love the package you sent as well as the one you received. Wow! You two girls mcuh be very happy!