Sunday, February 20, 2011

my b-day...


“For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.” - John Glenn

"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist". - George Carlin

"Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty. " - Robert Frost



Ok, so my birthday has come and gone. I got to go out to dinner with my mom and my sisters which was nice. But otherwise it was pretty uneventful. I guess its just part of life. Now that I am a mom I will forever have more fun celebrating their birthdays than I do my own. So I am already planning an Lego Indiana Jones party for Joe and a cupcake or owl theme for Christine. Lots of cute ideas out there. I will have to narrow it down to my favorite projects soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, once you have kids, I find out that you really are a no body! :) lol

Happy Belated Birthday tho......hope you ate lots and lots.

Anonymous said...

Yes, once you have kids, I find out that you really are a no body! :) lol

Happy Belated Birthday tho......hope you ate lots and lots.