Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Another Yummy Recipe Post

Breakfast:
I am not a fan of getting up early or of cereal. I like real food for breakfast but rarely have the time to do it int he morning before getting Joe on the bus. So I like to have things that are quick and easy already made. I often make a double batch of french toast over the weekend and then toast a piece or two in the morning for Joe. Another thing I've been doing is making muffins and eating them for breakfast over a few days. I really enjoyed this Banana Oatmeal Muffin recipe.

Lunch:

I found this Grands Tuna Melts recipe. We make it a lot for an easy lunch. I like to add some shredded carrots to the mix too. Easy way to slip in some veggies!

Dinner:
The Sneaky Chef has a lot of recipes using baby food to add veggies to different dishes to make them healthier. One that we do often is the spaghetti sauce. What a simple healthy change that usually goes unnoticed!

Dessert:
I've been watching Hungry Girl's show from time to time. She has some great swaps to have healthier versions of foods we love. I've already tried a couple of her recipes including these Brownie Muffins - the secret ingredient is canned pumpkin! She has easy two ingredient solutions for yummy desserts!Anyway... there you go. A day in the life of our kitchen! Hope you try out some of these yummy recipes!

1 comment:

ashley @ little miss momma said...

Ok, now I;m starving! these meals look amazing!