Friday, March 25, 2011

Ladies Retreat

This past weekend was my church's annual ladies retreat. I was privileged to be a part of the team of ladies who helped to plan and execute this event. Lots of work over many months went into this. We had a fantabulous speaker (my friend Leah's mom) who shared some of the hills and valleys that she has been through while traveling the Path that is her life. She has a wonderful heart for God and a lot of energy.


She got us all playing some really crazy fun junior high games. Its so great to see church ladies let loose and have fun together!!
It was a real blessing to spend the weekend with all these wonderful ladies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Wani! I am the designer for Mod Memento and I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for entering my giveaway on Little Miss Momma and for saying hello on my blog yesterday! Your blog is SO lovely!

I LOVE ladies retreats as well!!!! I love seeing the way God blesses those events and deepens relationships.

God Bless you and your sweet family!!

~Bri~
www.ModMemento.com