Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Best Baby Shower Game EVER!

I have been a part of many showers... and I have come to be kind of particular about the things I like and don't like about them. Sometimes there are too many games, sometimes things just seem to drag on... So when I am helping to throw a baby shower one game I always like to use is the baby shower binge.
The guests fill out the spaces with items that they think the mom-to-be will receive as a gift. As the mommy opens her presents the guests get to mark off spaces as the items are revealed, until someone gets a bingo. Its a great way to keep people involved during what can be a lengthy part of the shower.
Anyway, here is the bingo sheet that I use. Feel free to copy and paste it and print it off. I usually do two on one regular sheet of paper. Let me know if you enjoy it!

No comments: