Friday, September 09, 2011

Homeschool Group Lesson Plans

I'm excited and nervous about teaching a class for our homeschool group this year. I'll be doing a papercrafting class for eighteen K-1st graders (I think I'll have one or two adult helpers). I've taught Sunday school before, and I teach Nate all the time but this time I was on my own to come up with the projects and create the lesson plans and supply lists, etc. Here are a few projects that I am considering doing with the kiddos:

Soulful First Aid kit by Family Fun

cards and bookmarks using PageMaps for layout ideas

Paper Pumpkins by Craftaholics Anonymous

Stained Glass window with contact paper and tissue pieces - by Frills Fluff and Trucks

Kids' Recipe Book by Mommy D's Kitchen Fun

Paper Fall Banner by MyBlessedLife

Alphabet Art by The Letter 4


So, what do you think? Good choices? Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments: