Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Bag Swap X 2

Recently I participated in an online busy bag swap with 30 families participating and then shortly after I did a swap with some friends from our church and homeschool group. Wow! I kind of wish I would have spaced them out a little bit... but I'm glad we did it and Nate and I are really enjoying the activities together, though we have yet to try them all.
Below is a pix of the 30 busy bags that came with our online swap. Wow! Lots to do!

This is a great time telling game.
And this is one of Nate's favorites so far: Art dice. Its fun to see what he comes up with!

As you can tell I have been in busy bag heaven!

Money Saving Mom has some busy bag tutorials and printables on her website. And Unsolicited Advice is where I got hooked up with the online swap - she has tons of busy bag ideas and tutorials on her blog.

No comments: