Thursday, February 16, 2012

Field Trip

Last week our homeschool group took a field trip to the Indiana War Memorial in downtown Indianapolis. It started out really good, Nate was interested in the exhibits and the stories being shared about the Revolution.

We moved rather quickly from room to room so we didn't get to see a fraction of all that was there. We did find my grandfather (who was a POW in WWII) in a database of veterans. It wasn't too much after that Nate got bored. I would love to go back sometime without the tour and be able to take our time exploring the rest of the museum.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve


Psalm 27: 1,3 “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise up against me, in this I will be confident.” (NKJV)

No comments: