Monday, September 17, 2012

For the Love of Books

I have a huge love of books.  Especially when I can get them cheap at yard sales or Goodwill.   Almost an addiction.  I can't help myself.  Really.   I have stacks of books that I am waiting to have the time to read.  Someday I will either gift them or get around to reading them.  ;-)  Anyway, I thought I would share with you a few of our favorite titles.

 
I saw this picture on Great Homeschool Conventions' facebook page the other day.

Isaac's Faves:
The Brothers Karamazov - by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Wani's Faves:
Chronicles of Narnia
Hunger Games

Nate's Faves:
Harry Potter (only the first two)
Moby Dick 
Nate the Great

Joe's Faves:
Creepy Crawly Calypso

Christine's Faves:

 *A couple of Christmases ago I got on Amazon and searched for children's books with the kids' names in the titles.  I was so happy with the books that I found.  So perfect!  Joe's book is even about a boy in a wheelchair.  Precious! 

This picture and quote I found on Free Range Learning's facebook page.


Well, that just scratches the surface of the reading we do here.  What are some of your favorite books?  I am always looking for a good read!  ;-)

No comments: