Sunday, April 28, 2013

Our Family Creed


I have been inspired by different products and projects that feature "family creeds" and I decided to make our own unique family creedI think I am going to frame this... what do you think? 
 


OUR FAMILY CREED - We desire our home to be a place where our family, friends, and guests will find faith, hope, love, peace, joy, happiness and acceptance. We will seek to create a comfortable environment that is welcoming to guests of all ages and abilities. We will exercise wisdom in what we choose to eat, read, see, and do in our home. We want to teach others to love, learn, laugh, and to work to develop their unique talents. We will be thankful for what God has blessed us with and what we can share with those that we surround ourselves with 
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15


No comments: