Thursday, August 01, 2013

Irish Root Beer Float

My husband and I are not big drinkers but we like to mix it up every once in awhile.  I stumbled across a tasty new drink that I had to share about. I just mixed it up with a couple things we had on hand. We like to have this drink in the evening with some popcorn while we watch Dr. Who.   ;-)  It makes me all warm and tingly inside! 

Irish Root Beer Float
6oz root beer
2oz Bailey's Irish Cream
1oz Amaretto Liqueur
 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream

If you are looking for something a little stronger you could try one of these cocktails I found on this bar tending site:
Attitude Adjustment (Cocktail) - Baileys Irish Cream, Root Beer Schnapps, Southern Comfort

Jager Shake (Shooter) - Amaretto, Baileys Irish Cream, Coca Cola, Jagermeister, Root Beer Schnapps
 
Pirate's Float (Cocktail) - Cola, Root Beer Schnapps, Spiced Rum
 
Jr's Vanilla Bomb (Cocktail) - Root Beer, Stolichnaya ( Stoli ) Vanilla Vodka, Vanilla Ice Cream
 
The Hollywoods Ice Cream Float (Cocktail) - Ice Cream, Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey, Kahlua, Root Beer
 

photo source


No comments: