Thirteen Things I NEVER FINISHED ( failed at )
1. Dance - I took lessons one or two years... not so great a dancer.
2. Tumbling - I took a tumble and that was enough for me.
3. Violin - yeah... not a pretty sound!
4. Softball - I was so bad that the other kids' parents paid me $1 for every run(or was it hit?) that I got.
5. Catholic School - I had dyslexia and the teacher wasn't very sensitive to my needs and so my mom took me out and homeschooled me. THANKS MOM!
6. Swimming - I can swim but I didn't quite have the skills to be on the team.
7. Piano - I took it for several years but can probably only play Mary Had A Little Lamb now.
8. Soccer - I think one season was all I played.
9. Sign Language & Spanish- I know the alphabet and a few words. Thats about it.
10. Gymnastics - I've always been kind of a big girl... big girls shouldn't be throwing their bodies around like that.
11. AirBrushing - my parents did party rentals while I was growing up and encouraged me to buy the equipment to do airbrush tattoos for parties, etc. I only had a few jobs before I sold the equipment.
12. Becoming a Writer - I did alot of writing in jr. high and highschool. Short stories and such. But its clear now that my sister is the real writer in the family.
13. Numerous Book, Crafts & Projects - I often get an idea and run with it only to let an unfinished project fall to the wayside as I move on to something new.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants