During the blog party last month I won a pedometer! Its a nice one too! It is the Omron Pocket Pedometer HJ-112 and it features advanced technology, which provides added durability and flexibility to count steps at all positions perpendicular to the ground. This feature allows the user to place the pedometer in a pocket, bag or clip it to a belt.
How cool is that? Lori over at FatLossChronicles was kind enough to host the giveaway! Stop by her blog and give her some love!
- The unique dual accelerometer sensors let you carry your pedometer in your pocket or bag
- Measures steps, aerobic movement, calories and distance
- Separately displays aerobic steps and minutes walked more than 10 minutes continuously
- 7 day history lets you review a full week of exercise
- Resets at midnight automatically so it's ready to go every morning
- Large display
- Includes Clock
- Detachable belt holder and security strap
And wish me luck as I try to use the pedometer to move forward in my own battle of the bulge!