Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chicken Fiesta Recipe

One of my favorite crock pot recipes is Chicken Fiesta. Its basically a dip but its hearty enough to be a meal.
1 can cr chicken soup
1 can green enchilada sauce
1 can diced tomatoes & chilis (my hubby doesn’t eat tomatoes so we usually use 1 can gr chilis & 1 can pimentos)
2-3 cups shredded cheese
1 cup sour cream (another thing my hubby won’t eat so I usually replace with Velveeta cubes)
1 pkg frozen chopped spinach
2-4 cups diced chicken or turkey
Mix together and let it chill on high in the crockpot for a couple of hours until bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips. YUM!!

**I can never remember to take a pix when I make my favorite foods - hhmmm... I think I'm usually too busy stuffing my face! ;-) The photo above I found online - it looks very similar to Chicken Fiesta - its from this Kraft recipe.

Joining in the fun at Show and Tell Saturday:


No comments: