1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
I like to have a basic clear or cream coat on my fingernails (and the occasional french tip) but I like to play with different colors on my toes.
2. Do you like to sneeze?
Not that I can think of. Never really thought about it much.
3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
Whenever the tank is almost empty.
4. Were you named after anyone?
My mom got my name from a friend in high school. Apparently this girl had beautiful penmanship and my mom loved how she wrote her name. I on the other hand have mediocre hand writing and do not do it justice. ;-)
5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
I made these yummy oatmeal banana bread/muffins last week... yum! I had them for breakfast nearly every day!
6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
One thing that I think we do well is wait on big purchases. Prayerfully consider large purchases with your spouse before making them. And then save up and make those purchases with cash.
7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have one on my knee from falling off a bridge in San Francisco. I have one from chicken pox. I have a couple of kitchen scars from burning myself getting stuff out of the oven. And of course my c-section scar. yuck.
9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
I’m the mothering one. I am a typical oldest child and try to take care of everyone.
10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
I love peanut butter on my pancakes! And a little butter and syrup on the side. Oh and also with a side of sausage links. I love breakfast!!