Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Product Review


With the boys I bought rubber name bands for their sippy cups because I was constantly losing them. We are working on getting Christine to use a cup now. So I decided I'd try Applied Labels for Christine instead.
But I wanted to be efficient so I got labels with our last name on them instead of Christine's name so that I could use them on items for everyone instead of just her (we prefer to keep our last name private which is why I am using a stock photo). Well... I have only actually used a couple of the labels. I like them. I have been pleased with the quality of the product but I have found that I just haven't found a need for them as much as I thought I would. I think we might use them more if my kids were in public school and we had more personal items to keep track of in groups.


*The product in this post was given to me for review. I was not paid for this post. The opinions shared are my own. Thanks.



No comments: