Friday, February 28, 2014

Belated Birthday Party!

I probably don't mention this enough... but I am blessed with some really wonderful friends!
for my 31st birthday two of my best gals blew me away with a surprise luau party that was off the hook! 
I think they must really like me or something because they totally came through again this year!  They put together a restaurant hop girls night out this year that was SO fun!
 We started the night out at The Claddagh for appetizers (one of my favorites) and then made our way over to a local pub called the Black Swan for dinner and desserts.  We had such a great time of food and fellowship and lots and lots of laughs!
I am so thankful to have all these ladies in my life! God truly uses each one of these ladies (and others not pictured) to work in my life.  I love them all!!


Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. – Aristotle


No comments: