Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!

Another year older...  I was trying to think of what I wanted to blog on my birthday.  And I thought about those cute little Questionnaires us moms will sometimes pull out on our kids birthdays and ask them about all their favorite things and such.  So, I am going to do that. 

1. What is your favorite color? blue, turquoise

2. What is your favorite toy? the Kindle Fire, don't know, I don't really play with many toys.

3. What is your favorite fruit? strawberries... covered in whip cream on top of pancakes, or shortcake.

4. What is your favorite tv show? Parenthood - if I didn't love my family dearly I would totally want to be a Braverman!  One of just a few shows that my hubby and I actually get into together.  Its on Netflix, so if you haven't checked it out yet you can totally binge watch and catch up on the past couple of seasons.  ;-)

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? whatever I eat off my kids' plates.

6. What is your favorite outfit? t-shirt, jeans and a cute scarf - LOVE scarves!

7. What is your favorite game? Things in a Box

8. What is your favorite snack? anything salty and/or chocolatey

9. What is your favorite animal? A cat, though if we ever get a yard we've talked about getting a therapy dog for the kids... but probably won't be happening anytime soon.

10. What is your favorite song? currently, Let It Go from Frozen 

11. What is your favorite book?  its always hard for me to pick a fave book - might have to go with Little Women, though I haven't read it in years, its always been one I loved!

12. Who is your best friend? as much as I dislike labels, I would have to say Jess is my best friend - she is always there for me and my family, she pretty much is family now.   But I am blessed to have a lot of very special friends that I am so grateful for.  You know who you are.  ;-)

13. What is your favorite special treat? I used to favor ice cream but my teeth have been more sensitive to cold so I've grown to appreciate cookies more lately. 

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? go to the beach

15. What is your favorite drink? Water... and cherry coke... and amaretto sours

16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my husband

18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  chile and eggs with my mom's homemade tortillas... oh yum!

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? a meal that I don't have to cook, probably Mexican... or pizza... or Thai...  can you tell I answered these questions when I was hungry?

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I am doing exactly what I wanted when I was little.  I am a wife and mom.  The best jobs ever.


1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

Happy birthday! I loved your questionnaire. Great idea.