Monday, February 03, 2014

Our Gluten-free Super Bowl Menu

I am not a big sports person myself, but my husband is.  And while I am not a huge super bowl fan... I am a fan of food so at least I can get into making the snacks for the big game!


Fiesta Meatballs - I had these in the freezer from a Tastefully Simple freezer meal party I had awhile back. 

Spicy Buffalo Pizza - I modified this a bit to use the pre-made crusts and canned chicken that I already had on hand.

Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes - we have made these before and LOVED them!!  Even my sister who dislikes sweet potatoes helped herself to seconds of these puppies!

Cocoa Crispy Rice Treats - at Costco recently I found a gluten-free cereal that is like Cocoa Krispies or Cocoa Pebbles.  We used that to make these tasty treats!

Are You Kidding Cake - This recipe is super easy, I used 1 gf spice cake mix, three eggs and a can of apple pie filling.  Cooked at 350 for 35min.  We topped ours with whip cream.  YUM!


What kind of yummy treats did you make for Super Bowl Sunday?

No comments: