Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Who Loves Their Christmas Gifts? I Do!

Merry Christmas! We have really enjoyed the time with friends and family in spite the boys being sick. I got a couple of gifts that I'm really excited about! From my inlaws I got some cool scrap/crafting tools, the book "Bend the Rules Sewing", and a sewing machine to go with it! I'm excited to get to start some new projects! Isaac got me some pretty jewelry, a book on how to grow my photography business, a scarf & hat & gloves set and the book P.S. I Love You. I am reading it now before I go see the movie - which by the way is the perfect way to do it. I've already seen previews so I know which actors are playing which characters, etc so I get a proper mental picture of everyone. If I read the book before I saw previews then I'd form my own ideas of what the characters should look like, etc and then I'd be frustrated when I saw the movie and everyone was different than what I'd pictured them. I know, I'm weird. I've started the book already and its pretty good. The only thing is the book is written by an Irish or English woman and the verbiage is kind of hard to get used to at time. Everything is "bloody" or stuff like that, you know what I mean. Oh, well.... we haven't yet had Christmas with my family since most of them are out in New Mexico still. I miss them. tear, sniff....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really want to see that moie. You'll have to tell me how the book is. We went to see National Treasure, Book of Secrets yesterday. It was good.

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas.