Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Calendar Crunch

I have been on (and am still working on) a quest to manage and organize my time better. As a part of that journey I have tried lots of different calendars - especially free printable calendars that I've found online. I've tried many, but I've really only found one that I've stuck with. I downloaded my favorite one and modified it in Word to make it fit our lifestyle just a bit better. Check out Calendars That Work and see for yourself.
Check out some other Works For Me Wednesday posts!!


Heart of Wisdom said...

Love your blog, the floral decoration is beautiful.

Thanks for the calendar site...I love this meme. I learn so many great tips. Thanks!

I have two blog post this Tuesday. Photos of our typical morning on my personal blog at and an explanation of Changes at my homeschool blog

Come See Me!

Big Doofus said...

It has more to do with discipline that picking the right calender. Some people are born with a love for organizing and they will just do it. The rest of us have to buckle down and do it. Pick a calendar or system and then stick with it for 6 months. Then you can tweak it--just my two cents.

As much as I love to do everything online, I keep a paper calender and a paper "To Do" list. It just works best for me--unless I can convince Miss Sniz to let me buy an iPod Touch.