Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Calendar Crunch

I have been on (and am still working on) a quest to manage and organize my time better. As a part of that journey I have tried lots of different calendars - especially free printable calendars that I've found online. I've tried many, but I've really only found one that I've stuck with. I downloaded my favorite one and modified it in Word to make it fit our lifestyle just a bit better. Check out Calendars That Work and see for yourself.
Check out some other Works For Me Wednesday posts!!


2 comments:

Heart of Wisdom said...

Love your blog, the floral decoration is beautiful.

Thanks for the calendar site...I love this meme. I learn so many great tips. Thanks!

I have two blog post this Tuesday. Photos of our typical morning on my personal blog at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome and an explanation of Changes at my homeschool blog
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog

Come See Me!
Robin@heartofwisdom.com

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

It has more to do with discipline that picking the right calender. Some people are born with a love for organizing and they will just do it. The rest of us have to buckle down and do it. Pick a calendar or system and then stick with it for 6 months. Then you can tweak it--just my two cents.

As much as I love to do everything online, I keep a paper calender and a paper "To Do" list. It just works best for me--unless I can convince Miss Sniz to let me buy an iPod Touch.