Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dream Big

Did you ever have big dreams when you were a kid? You ever imagine yourself owning or running a restaurant or club? Just a few weeks ago my girlfriends and I were talking about this very idea. One is currently a missionary in Peru and she was discussing her options when she comes back to the states in another year. One thing she has considered is opening a bed and breakfast!
How cool would that be? I have also thought about doing something like that in the past. I would thoroughly enjoy house hunting, finding the perfect old house and fixing it up. It would be so much fun shopping for rustic but elegant decorations to make the place seem homely and comfortable. I would want a well put together kitchen and dining area that would include lovely dining table and chairs. I would love to have a dining area on the patio with some cool restaurant chairs to accommodate guests outside. And of course I would want a delicately arranged garden area with seating of its own.
In my daydreaming I came across a great website with lots of restaurant dining options for sale. They offer a variety of styles of tables, chairs, and bar stools. If any of my day dreaming became a reality I'd definitely do some shopping at FashionSeating.com!

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

I think a bed and breakfast would be awesome! Actually, I like being a guest at them, though.