Friday, March 13, 2009

Say It Forward


Say it Forward - Carnival of Loyal Commenters is a new weekly meme where bloggers recognize their loyal commenters by featuring them. It is hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom, and they have some great suggestions on how you can feature your loyal commenter. Then, you link up at 5 Minutes for Mom so other people can read about your featured commenter and you can visit other posts, hopefully making some new friends along the way. They explain it a whole lot better than I do!

My featured commenter is forgetfulone. She has been commenting on my blog for awhile now and has even given me a couple awards! She is a cheerful commenter and I've been blessed to have her as a regular visitor! Thanks forgetfulone, this Say It Forward award is for you!!


award


1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

You are so very sweet! I wish I had some better content on my site right now. It's been a heckuva week.