Thursday, August 04, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 4

Day 04 - A habit that you wish you didn't have, and/or something that you are looking forward to.

sadly I revisit the idea of deleting my account periodically but never actually do it. I really do use facebook as an escape from reality. The thing that keeps me from quitting is that its the only connection I have to some people. But what is that saying about those relationships? Its not really a substitute for actual human contact, I know.

I have wanted to go to Hearts at Home for several years now. It is an awesome conference for moms in all stages of life. Great speakers and workshops... so up my alley! But the one nearest to me always falls near or on the same weekend as my church ladies retreat. I've always chosen the retreat over the conference... but this coming spring I'm gonna do it! I'd love to get a whole group of woman to go! It'll be awesome!


No comments: