Monday, August 08, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 8

•Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
This month I plan to:

- start homeschooling first grade with Nate. We were pretty laid back for Kindergarten, but I'm looking forward to having a little more structure to first grade this year.

- complete my lesson plans for the paper-crafting class I'm teaching at our homeschool group. I was a class helper last year but this will be my first time teaching. I'm a little nervous but its something that I'm pretty good at and its a class of kindergartners and first graders... I think they'll go easy on me. ;-) I hope!

- start intentionally putting regular girls' nights on the calendar. I have been feeling disconnected from a lot of my friends and I have realized that I need to make those connections happen... they're not going to happen on their own.

- get some new doctor's appointments made for Joe and Christine. We're looking into some new docs to get some new perspective on their delays... maybe fresh eyes/minds could give us some new directions to go as far as finding a diagnosis and possible treatments.

- plan another overnight date for Isaac and I. We had such a great time on the last one (it was the first overnight date for us since before Christine was born), we need to make sure we do those more often! ;-)

No comments: