Monday, August 01, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

Here I go...

•Day 01- A recent picture of you and 10 facts about yourself
Ok, so its not the best pix but it was the most recent pix of me by myself. As you can imagine I do not get a lot of pix taken of me alone. Usually my kids or hubby or friends are in them. This is me though. No makeup. No fancy hair or clothes. I like to keep it real. Most of the time. ;-) ok, on to the ten facts:

1 - I am the oldest of five kids.
2 - I am the shortest of all five of us. :-P
3 - I have always wanted to be a mom.
4 - I did not realize how hard being a mom actually was until I became one.
5 - I have struggled with my weight and self esteem for as long as I can remember.
6 - I am a very emotional person. When I feel something I feel it strongly. Its a blessing and a curse.
7 - I am a fan of the Twilight Saga and the Hunger Games trilogy. Don't judge. They're good!
8 - I'm on facebook far too much. One of these days I want to take the plunge and delete my account... but not today.
9 - I have a weakness for the Frozen Hot Chocolate at Dairy Queen. Try it. Like it. Love it!
10 - I know I am very blessed in my life but sometimes need to be reminded.

*Its just the beginning. I'm excited to do this whole 30day thing. Join me!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I completely get the mom thing. It looks really easy before they are yours.

I am on facebook way too much also but since all of my family lives far away I just tell myself it is for them.